Welcome to my website!

My name is Jonathan Williams and I am a professional photographer.
I have posted a few selections of my work, to give you an idea of what I am all about.
If you would like to know more about me, check out my profile.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or for rate information.
My fees are very reasonable. They vary depending on length of shoot, post-production needs and additional equipment costs if necessary.

My E-mail address is FairfaxPhoto@gmail.com

Enjoy browsing this sample of my work. I hope we get to work together soon! Thank you!




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures in the Park Spring 2010

We had a blast at Pictures in the Park Spring 2010. Thank you to everyone who came out to join us! Here are some photos from the event.


Chris and Sienna came out for engagement photos. Congratulations guys!

<>


Julia and her son Tristan joined us again. He was so much fun to photograph! What a cutie!!!

<>



Ken and his fiance also joined us.

<>



Todd and Carissa came back a second time and brought more of their family members. We got some great shots!

<>

No comments:

Post a Comment