Welcome to my website!

My name is Jonathan Williams and I am a professional photographer.
I have posted a few selections of my work, to give you an idea of what I am all about.
If you would like to know more about me, check out my profile.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or for rate information.
My fees are very reasonable. They vary depending on length of shoot, post-production needs and additional equipment costs if necessary.

My E-mail address is FairfaxPhoto@gmail.com

Enjoy browsing this sample of my work. I hope we get to work together soon! Thank you!




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring 2010 - Pictures in the Park is coming!

Mark your calendars! We are in the very early stages of planning the Spring 2010 - Pictures in the Park. The date we are looking at is May 15th. There is big news for this year! The sitting fee will be free! Instead of charging a sitting fee, we will be posting all photos on a secure website for you to purchase prints and digital negatives. More info to come once it gets closer to the date.

No comments:

Post a Comment